Head Kore 99 Ski 2022 - 177
You Save 30% ($390.00)
One of the best sellers among expert skiers looking to lighten the load without suffering a loss of edgehold or precision, the Head Kore 99 Skis are a definitive example of how to build skis that punch above their weight. These versatile all mountain performers are wide enough to handle an overnight dump of fresh, powerful and confident on edge, and quick to respond in tight quarters - just a few reasons why the Kore 99s have built up a loyal following.Features
- Tip / Tail Rocker – Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core – Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Graphene Fused Tip and Tail – Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. It is fused into the KORE's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- Topless Tech – The topsheet surface is replaced with a Polyester Fleece to reduce weight.
- Rubber Foil dampening layer over edges
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction – Developed from the most sophisticated materials known to man: the Super Light Sandwich Construction makes up one of the world’s lightest freeride skis by utilizing Graphene, two different carbon layers, as well as replacing the surface with a polyester fleece. The ultimate construction for a high performing freeride ski
- Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- All-Mountain, Alpine Touring