Head Kore 93 Ski 2022 - 163
You Save 30% ($390.00)
The Head Kore 93 Skis combine uncanny precision and power with a featherweight design that enhances edge to edge quickness and preserves your own energy for longer. This is a responsive all-mountain tool that is often used for touring applications, but however you decide to mount it the Kore 93 is a winner.Features
- Tip / Tail Rocker – Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core – Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Graphene Fused Tip and Tail – Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. It is fused into the KORE's tip and tail to make it lighter and more responsive in deep snow.
- Topless Tech – The topsheet surface is replaced with a Polyester Fleece to reduce weight.
- Rubber Foil dampening layer over edgesMultilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction – Developed from the most sophisticated materials known to man: the Super Light Sandwich Construction makes up one of the world’s lightest freeride skis by utilizing Graphene, two different carbon layers, as well as replacing the surface with a polyester fleece. The ultimate construction for a high performing freeride ski
- Structured UHM C Base – The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- All-Mountain, Alpine Touring