The soft DRS 50 JR has been developed as a junior ski boot for young athletes. Thanks to the optionally available GripWalk Junior soles, even walking to the car is child’s play.
With a soft flex index of 50, the DRS 50 JR is the softest junior ski boot in the DRS collection. The step-in and comfort are noticeably improved by child-friendly features such as the warm Supercomfort Pro liner, three easy-to-use buckles, and the cuff with a wide opening. The optional GripWalk soles also make it particularly easy for kids to walk around and reduce the risk of slipping.
2 Piece Architecture:
- For all those categories, in which a high level of power, precision and control is demanded, we built the boots with the traditional overlap construction. The architecture constists of two parts - lower shell and upper cuff - and transmits the power directly to the ski and binding. The defined flex and the traditional power-rebound enable precise control and work perfectly on groomed slopes.
- Immediate power transmission
- Shorter range of flex
- Traditional powerful rebound
- Precise control
- Traditional skiing style primarily on-piste / where extreme precision is needed
- Parents know how often kids slip and slide when walking in ski boots. For a better day of skiing with even more fun Dalbello now offers GripWalk soles for juniors, too! Dalbello was the first brand to care about juniors and their problems walking in ski boots. Introducing GripWalk Junior, the sole-binding system provides the same improved walking comfort and grip as the adults version.
- Locked cuff
- Micro buckles
- Supercomfort pro
- Special junior´s low profile geometry cuff
- Canting (shaft alignment)